We’re looking for an Associate Producer to join Ubisoft Connect to focus on all co-dev studios for the project. This is a great opportunity if you want to work with a 360 vision. You’ll be working with business development and establish strong and trustful partnerships between lead studios and associate studios and identify and recommend mandate opportunities. You’ll participate in creating and guiding production teams to reach project ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion and the love for gaming.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Define, implement and adapt mandates, roles, responsibilities, processes (reviews, validations), methods, tools, decision-making framework and communication channels between lead studio/teams and associate studios/teams
- Manage efficiently, and mitigate risks of, multi-site staffing plans and budgets
- Anticipate and escalate collaboration risks, issues, conflicts, and implement successful solutions
- Ensure smooth, appropriate and efficient communication, especially for impacting decisions and difficulties, both ways between lead studio and associate studios
- Create, maintain, develop strong connections with network and stakeholders
- Anticipate the needs of the project and the teams
- Ensure a constant knowledge and expertise sharing across teams and studios
You as a person
You are passionate about the gaming industry and you keep yourself up to date with the latest trends. You have excellent communication and collaboration skills and great knowledge of collaborating with internal and external partners in an international environment. You have leadership mindset and are willing to support the team to success. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in a production role (Associate Producer/ Producer/ Project Manager / Outsourcing Manager or similar) in the videogame industry and knowledge and experience of remote collaborations
- Experience of working in an international environment in a management position
- Experience working with Agile Project Management methodologies
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.