Are you interested in improving processes to achieve higher quality? Do you know how to drive product features to fit the bigger picture? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
Ubisoft Stockholm is looking for an Associate Producer for an unannounced project. Working closely with the studio Producer and other associate producers, you will have opportunity to lead the charge in various areas, such as: Gameplay, World, Art, Animation, Audio, Tech and more.
As an associate producer, you will work closely with our directors and leads to implement and improve processes, methods and tools to deliver on set of features or part of content within the project. You will report to the Studio Producer on the planning and execution while tracking progress of the teams to ensure the project you are on can achieve high quality and reach its other goals and objectives.
What you do:
- Implement and improve on processes and workflows within the team to enhance clarity and communication
- Follow-up with project stakeholders and drive the staffing plans for your team
- Identify risks, communicate mitigation strategy and propose / implement contingency plans to stay aligned with the roadmap
- Ensure that various planning and follow up tools and routines are implemented and kept up to date
- Facilitate production build & sprint planning, stand ups and retrospect’s
- Collaborate with our producer team to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of the project can achieve project goals
- Proven project manager (4+ years) in production of games and has partaken in a full delivery cycle of at least one big game title
- Experienced leader with knowledge of leading a project team efficiently
- Inclusive team member with a proactive approach and will to help where needed
- Structured problem-solver with good project management skills and knowledge of game development tools (Jira, Hansoft, Confluence etc.)
- Collaborator who understands the importance of clear communication and how to manage several contact points
- Passionate gamer with huge interest in game development
Is this the opportunity you were waiting for? We would love to hear from you.