In February 2017, it was announced that we are embarking on an amazing journey, together with Lightstorm Entertainment and FoxNext Games, to the world of Pandora, developing a new cutting-edge game set on the beautiful and dangerous moon from the prominent Avatar film franchise.
As an Associate Producer, you will be part of Avatar’s Project Management team. Reporting to the Producer, you will be an important part of the game development and have the opportunity to manage some of the best teams in the industry. You will be responsible for implementing and improving processes, methods and tools in order to deliver set of features or part of the game content. You will be in charge, using the resources allocated, to deliver on time and with the quality required the part of the game you manage. The role require the ability to track the progress of the team, to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain committed and highly motivated.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Organizing and optimizing the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination
- Implementing means to enhance the communication between team members
- Planning, scheduling and put together a roadmap ensuring the delivery on time and with the required quality
- Identifying risks, issues and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality
- Ensuring to track the progress of the team and initiate contingency plans
- Ensuring proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.)
- Leading and managing senior staff members and help them developing a culture of feedback and constant improvement
- Determining human resource needs, set up and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans
- Building successful partnerhips across the organizations
You as a person
You are passionate and curious about games and game development. You are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to help out on every part where your knowledge and skills are needed. You show a strong work ethic regarding team development and the well-being of your team members. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in a Producer or Associate Producer role within the video game industry
- You’ve got at least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Associate Producer
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Hansoft, etc.)
- Knowledge of game development methodology
- Management experience
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.