Are video games your biggest passion? Do you know how to drive product features to fit the bigger picture? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
Ubisoft Stockholm is looking for an Associate Producer for an unannounced project. Working closely with the studio Producer and other associate producers, you will have opportunity to lead the charge in various areas, such as: Gameplay, World, Art, Animation, Audio, Tech and more.
As a producer, you will oversee the day to day production, working closely with directors and leads to support and prioritize on the planning and structure of your feature team. You will report to the studio Producer on the planning and execution; ensuring the project is on track.
What you do:
- Ensure that various planning and follow up tools are implemented and kept up to date and that features are delivered on time.
- Follow-up with project stakeholders and update the staffing plans for the feature team
- Facilitate production build & sprint planning, stand ups and retrospect’s
- Identify risks, communicate mitigation strategy and propose / implement contingency plans to stay aligned with the roadmap
- Collaborate with the producer team to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of the project achieve project goals.
- Process-driven person with University degree in Business Administration or within other related fields.
- Proven project manager in production of games and has partaken in a full delivery cycle of at least one bigger title.
- Natural leader with previous experience leading a project team.
- Problem-solver with good analytical, technical and project management skills.
- Structured collaborator who understands the importance of clear communication, perhaps with experience from managing vendors.
Is this the opportunity you were waiting for? We would love to hear from you.