Reporting to the Live Producer, The Associate Live Producer will work with the Live Operations team for our games to manage and organize daily tasks and communicate priorities and requirements with all teams involved. Acting as a point of contact and coordinator you will work closely with infrastructure and development teams, community and customer support teams and data analysts, helping synergize all effort to ensure a great player experience. As an Associate Live Producer, you will be an important part of our studio and you will have the opportunity to support some of the best teams in the industry.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
As an Associate Live producer your responsibility will be divided in four categories. Live operations, Release Operations, Online Operations and Frontline Coordination.
For example, you will be:
- Organizing and optimizing the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination
- Planning maintenance, ensuring communication and smooth operation
- Regular monitoring and reporting on the performance of the game
- In the critical days and weeks after each new release, triage incoming issues and coordinate live teams to ensure quick resolutions to critical player facing issues
- Working closely with the on-site infrastructure team and global internal IT to ensure a cost effective hosting solution with high uptime
- Ensuring your team follows up on issues reported by customer support frontline, and provides information and updates to frontline teams on ongoing issues
You as a person
You are stable, highly stress tolerant with the ability to keep multiple threads of information and communication in mind at the same time. You have excellent communication skills, that you utilize to get a clear message through when coordinating and informing the various teams you are working with, as well as when reporting the result of the game operation to the organization.
You show a personal maturity and are used to work autonomous and dedicated. Hopefully, you also have a strong passion for games. You are up to date on the latest greatest live games in the industry, keeping a close eye on what the competition is doing in order to evolve and improve yourself and the game.
Furthermore, you are service minded, thorough, team-spirited, result oriented and have the ability to get things done by collaborating with other people and working out solutions to complex operational problems.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Associate Producer or Project Coordinator role, preferably you have been part of at least one online AAA product with high post launch ambitions
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Hansoft, etc.)
- Understanding of the importance of player satisfaction and the impact that each decision can have on the game's audience
- Experience from customer service