- Design functionality according to our design direction and creative vision, e.g. game modes, session to session interactions, player role dynamics, skill/talent progression systems, character customization, and any other core game systems
- Lead a multidisciplinary team through the full development cycle
- Collaborate with transversal teams to integrate required features
- Develop and iterate on prototypes and evaluate performance
- Account for technical and production constraints
- Identify and manage risk & uncertainty associated with action gameplay
- Create and maintain design documentation to guide collaborating teams
- Ensure the follow-up after launch in order to improve, add or sunset features
- In collaboration with other mechanics supervisors, drives core action gameplay of the game universe through mid-term and long-term progression
- You have significant experience as a game designer on mechanics for action gameplay (skills, progression, game modes, etc.) on AAA action games
- You’re a natural leader who understands many aspects of game development and able to unite a multidisciplinary team behind a creative vision
- You know how to visualize behaviors and game situations on paper and best practices for prototyping iteratively
- You’re curious while analytical, alert to new developments and trends and know how to best propose changes by adhering to consumer expectations
- You’ve good understanding of how to communicate effectively and know when to question yourself
- You are used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
Apply now to make it yours!