We are looking for an Associate Art Director to drive the artistic process for projects at the studio here in Malmö. Working with briefs and guidance from the Art and Creative Director whilst closely liaising with other directors you will define the overall vision for art and how to best realize the game’s creative ambitions. Furthermore, you will build a team that fosters an atmosphere of curiosity and collaboration both within and without the art discipline to deliver the best overall game experience.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Work within the Art Direction team to help develop and drive the artistic vision for our game.
- Collaborate with our partner studios in order to ensure consistency and quality for the projects.
- Help creating the framework of the worlds we are creating.
- Oversee briefs and provide feedback to help our production teams as part of the Art Direction team.
You as a person
You are product oriented and able to articulate and communicate a strong creative process. Culture is important to you, and you are able to turn your high ambition into action while facilitating a collaborative environment. You are highly motivated, deliberate in your actions and reflective of their consequence. On top of that you have a clear understanding of what makes a good director and are able to communicate that to others in the studio.
- Proven experience working with AAA games.
- Clear understanding of art pipelines
- Ability to frame delivery goals for a team, and review and edit with them to achieve success
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to effectively apply them to production
- In-depth comprehension of the technical landscape; hardware, software and technique
- Documented leadership experience and great collaboration skills
- Experience working with media or creative endeavors outside games
Please note that candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.