The Avatar Project is looking for one Assistant Lead Tester to join the ambitious QC team of developing the world of Pandora.
The new Assistant Lead Tester is to ensure the quality of the game, making sure that the product meets well-defined criteria through analyzing the defined objectives; and making sure they are properly implemented, in a way that provides a quality product that meets our internal and external standards. As the Assistant Lead Tester, you will be in charge of planning, structure and make sure that deadlines and quality are assured.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Assisting in leading the projects in-house functionality test team.
- Train and oversee the use of our bug tracking database for the test team.
- Prioritize and manage the functionality test team’s tasks to ensure they follow deadlines and quality standards.
- Create and maintain a good culture within the test team.
- Together with the team, actively work to improve quality and efficacy of the tests.
- Assisting and support new members of the department.
You as a person
As a person, you are a natural troubleshooter with an analytical mindset. You possess good communication skills, with willingness to take initiative and are capable of adapting to different people and changes. You know how to manage and plan your own time, and you take pride in delivering top quality, and are focused when it comes to enhancing the end-users’ experience of the game. At the same time inspire everyone else to make a good job.
Furthermore, you are a great team leader, dedicated to the job and you easily and efficiently interact with people. It is important that you want you to success together as a team and make sure that everyone in the team got the tools to contribute.
– Experience, at least 1 year of leading a team or a couple of years of experience as senior tester
– Ability to review and feedback on your teams work in a clear and constructive manner.
– Strong interest in game development and curiosity for the games industry
– Working knowledge with bug tracking and issue reporting.
– It’s a plus if you have knowledge in console and PC-world and know how to utilize your skills to improve the end result of the game.