We are looking for an Art Director to drive the artistic process for projects at the studio here in Stockholm. Working to brief from the Creative Director and liaising closely with other directors you will define the overall vision for art and how to best realize the game’s creative ambitions. Furthermore, you will build a team that fosters an atmosphere of curiosity and collaboration both within and without the art discipline to deliver the best overall game experience.
This is a permanent position based in Stockholm, Sweden, and requires working onsite with a starting date after April 2019.
- Provide leadership and drive the artistic vision of our game
- Create and drive process to ensure consistency and predictability for projects
- Build the art department in the studio and nourish their curiosity for improvement
- Collaborate with art leaders to drive and define a holistic view of interplay between artistic, technical and design components
You as a person
You are product oriented and able to articulate and communicate a strong creative process. Culture is important to you, and you are able to turn your high ambition into action while facilitating a collaborative environment. You are highly motivated, deliberate in your actions and reflective of their consequence. On top of that you have a clear understanding of what makes a good director and are able to communicate that to others in the studio.
- Proven experience working with AAA art direction
- Good understanding of art outsourcing pipelines
- Ability to frame delivery goals for a team, and review and edit with them to achieve success
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to effectively apply them to production
- Excellent comprehension of the technical landscape; hardware, software and technique
- Documented leadership experience and great collaboration skills
- Experience working with media or creative endeavors outside games