We’re collaborating with Disney and Lucasfilm Games on a new story-driven open-world video game set in the beloved Star Wars galaxy. This is a lore we love and want to do justice with a game and story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey that will stay with them for years.
We're looking for an Animator, with experience in cinematic production, to assist and closely collaborate with our skilled Brand team.
In this role, you'd develop our animations in marketing video assets. You'll be working on high-quality cinematic trailers where animation is key to ensuring a natural and cinematic look.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
What you'll do
- Working in 3D character animation software (MotionBuilder/Maya/3Ds Max) to fix animations, clean/rig animations, and blend animations for trailer productions
- Working in engine to create cinematic scenes for trailers
- Collaborating with Video Artists to capture in-game footage
- Editing videos to create sharp and dynamic pieces of content
What you'll bring
You are excited about games, game development, and the craft of animation. You have a good sense of composition, as well as an understanding of storytelling and cinematography. Your good time management skills enable you to create quality content on schedule, in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy collaborating with peers and are a good communicator to express your ideas and suggestions. You are open to feedback and thrive in a creative and innovative environment.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- A couple of years of professional animation experience, ideally from the games or movie/entertainment industry
- Proficient with industry-standard tools (e.g. Motion Builder, Maya, 3Ds Max)
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
- Relevant and updated portfolio/demo-reel
It’s considered a bonus if you have:
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unreal, Unity)
- Experience in ZBrush, Blender, Substance Painter
- Experience in-game trailer production and gameplay capturing
You can also find a summary of the Massive Job Perks here.
Questions? We’re happy to answer them. Please contact Moa Sellin Ödling, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org