Do you know what it takes to make a character come to life? Do you want to be part of creating a AAA game from drawing board to launch? Great, then we might have the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a talented Animator who’s ready to break new ground working on an unannounced project. You will have a central role bringing life to characters when using your expertise in telling their stories and emotions. You will also contribute to the visual elements of the gameplay and/or cut scenes while working closely with the tech animators and artists.
What you do:
- Work with both key frame and motion capture animation to breathe life into the world
- Collaborate with designers and programmers to craft compelling animation experiences
- Push the quality of character and creature animation to the highest level
- Coordinate with artists and leads to proactively solve problems and deliver on schedule
Who you are:
- An Open-minded person that is eager to explore new approaches that could improve the gaming experience further
- A team player with a can-do-attitude
- A good communicator that understands the importance of both giving and taking feedback
- Couple of years of professional Animation experience in the video game industry and/or VFX industry
- Experience of human bipedal figures, creatures as well as other organic and mechanic forms
- Knowledge of working with motion capture
- Knowledge of the wider game development process
- Knowledge of game development best practices and production methodologies
Does this sound like a perfect match? Submit your CV today and let’s start a conversation.