As an Animation Rigger at Ubisoft Shanghai, you will be working together with the team at Massive Entertainment to create a new story-driven open-world video game set in the Star Wars galaxy. Our goal is to create a game and a story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey, which will stay with them for years to come.
The Animation Rigger will have to ensure the creation/implementation of the highly versatile rigging systems, animation tools and interfaces for the execution of all specific video game projects.
What you will do:
- Develop the rigging workflow, pipeline and design the documentation for your team.
- Develop and improve the tools, procedures for the streamlining of an efficient animation pipeline.
- Provide knowledge and solutions for complex rigging, animation and shading pipeline problems. Animate and create Motion editing within a complex animation system.
- Hands-on approach in rigging of a variety of characters and props.
What you should be equipped with:
- Proven working experience and a keen eye for motion and animation in videogame.
- Working knowledge of rigging in 3DSMAX, Maya,
- Working experience of Motion builder, and/or other commercial 3D authoring packages.
- Extensive scripting experience with Python, Mel and/or Max script.
- Team player, good communication skills, functional English proficiency.
- Good knowledge of game engines would be a big plus.