Working as part of the AI team, your primary focus will be on implementing and maintaining the various AI systems. As an AI programmer you will work iteratively and in close collaboration with other programmers, designers, artists and testers to realize AAA features and systems for multiple platforms using our in-house engine Snowdrop™. You will be part of a friendly team working in a client / server environment and be expected to craft high quality scalable solutions with performance, memory and bandwidth taken into account.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Designing, implementing and iterating on new and existing AI systems and features
- Working in depth with C++ programming
- Conducting the development of a multi-threaded environment
- Working in a client/server networking environment on a daily basis
- Performance awareness in algorithms as well as in memory and bandwidth usage
- Being a part of a team who aims to craft the best player experience as possible
You as a person
You will be part of a team of programmers where quality and attention to detail is highly valued. You will also work close to both game-designers and operations in your daily work, as a part of a team of highly motivated, passionate and skilled game developers. You probably have a passion for creating games, and breath-taking animations, and will most likely describe yourself as creative, hard-working, result oriented and cooperative. To succeed in this position you are a strong communicator and easily get your point across in English.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone with experiences within the following areas:
- 4+ years of professional C++ programming experience in the video game industry, ideally also experience with multithreaded development
- AI game development experience, preferably from PS4 or XBOX One
- Experience with client/server architectures and multiplayer game programming
- Ability to accurately predict task duration and understand dependencies
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below.