We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our studio in Malmö. Massive has a team-oriented and high energy culture. As an Accounts Payable Administrator and team member you will have a key role in accounts payable and employee expense management.
The job involves active participation, teamwork and collaboration to meet the business needs in creating the best games in the world. The primary areas of focus are accounts payable day-to-day operations, expense management and process improvement. The position reports to the Accounting Manager and will work closely with the finance team and other internal stakeholders.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
- Maintain precise records of Accounts payable operations
- Maintain correct vendor master data
- Expense report management and maintenance
- Active communication and collaboration with finance team and internal stakeholders
- Process improvements
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality
As a person you are well-organized, service minded and have excellent interpersonal skill. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a dynamic international work environment. The role requires flexibility and excellent communication skills. Preferably, you have a documented relevant education or/and experience with accounts payable, general accounting.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Data entry skills with a knack for numbers
- Competency with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- English and Swedish spoken and written
- An associate financial degree or equivalent
- Documented experience in accounts payable