Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy their games and connect with each other on any device.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Ubisoft Connect team. As an Account Manager you are responsible for managing the relationship and facilitating the communication with internal stakeholders.
The Account Managers function is to act as the first point of contact or point of escalation on the Ubisoft Connect team. The Account Manager is focused on stakeholder management for Game Development Teams and HQ. In the role you will be identifying opportunities, as well as needs, to provide visibility towards development and business teams on the Ubisoft Connect side in order to allow them to make well-informed decision.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Be the main point of contact and manage the communication between stakeholders and provide visibility
- Identify needs of each stakeholder and gather relevant information
- Ensure each stakeholder's needs are taken into account and prioritized accordingly
- Address queries from either stakeholder effectively and in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities and synergies for collaborations among existing partners
- Work closely with the agile teams within Ubisoft Connect throughout the integration process and ensure all relevant information is made available and shared.
You as a person
We are looking for a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is confident with public speaking and holding presentations. You have a client focus and the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with others. You are willing to learn and to see the positive things in any challenge, whilst at the same time remain open to feedback to adapt and grow. We believe you have a passion and interest for the video game industry (please specify this in your application). Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years professional experience in a position focusing on Project Management or a similar coordinative position in creative industries like; games, media, film, IT or software development.
- Have a strong technical interest OR experience working in software development with a focus on stakeholder management
- It is a big plus if you have former professional experience from the video game industry
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence is a plus