Local IT Technician [Operations]
The Massive Local IT team is dedicated to deliver fantastic IT experience enabling the Studio to continue to deliver the best games in the world. To support this vision we now want to strengthen the team with an additional Local IT Technician.
Your primary role is to deliver IT Services to the organization ranging from simple services such as enabling desktop workstations and supplying mobile phones to more complex services like installing servers and provisioning compute capacity (servers/virtual machines). You’ll work in close cooperation with the rest of the IT team and the different projects where you’ll try to deliver world class services.
This is a permanent position located onsite in Malmö, Sweden
- Providing high-standard client support (IRL, chat, mail and the service desk system)
- Handling all levels of technical support (1st and 2nd line) in a professional and timely manner
- Developing a clear understanding of the client needs to give better support
- Continuously helping and improving existing IT processes and tools
- Specialize in at least one area to become an expert (examples: license purchases or be responsible for the streaming equipment)
You as a person
Our team is characterized by being a combination of social, driven and well-rounded within IT technology. In this line of work, you are motivated by helping people, and having a big impact. You easily handle all kind of social interactions, and you use your written and verbal communication skills to assess and translate the customers’ needs into IT requirements and modifications.
You are structured and analytical and believes several simultaneous projects just makes the job more interesting. You’re see change as something positive and learn from your mistakes. As a driven person you lead yourself and if you make a promise, you make your best to keep it (and communicate if you can’t).
- 3+ years of experience working with IT
- Documented experience of the Microsoft platform (MacOS experiences are beneficial)
- In depth knowledge about IT troubleshooting and incident handling (both hardware and software)
- Skills in scripting/programming is not required but a strong advantage (PowerShell, C#, Bash)
- Your recent/current role(s) has been on large companies (50+ employees), would be considered a plus
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.