Security Analyst [Avatar Project]
Working as a Security Analyst, your primary focus will be on working closely together with the game production teams and the global Security & Risk Management department on implementing security tools and methods to ensure a secure production environment and gaming experience. You will be expected to work in close collaboration with both IT and programmers to maintain the high security needed when working with AAA-titles, but also be an autonomous and self driven person who's used to being a local connection of a global organisation.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Developing risk analysis methods for game production environments
- Monitoring and detecting potential risks along with counselling and proposing solutions
- Drafting policies, standards and processes to optimize and ensure secure project data management
- Contributing with the implementation of security measures within game projects
- Raising awareness among game project stakeholders regarding security
- Informing IT and Security & Risk Management teams of security related project needs
- Supporting the implementation of anti-piracy protection solutions
- Performing security evaluations
- Facilitating operations and minimizing negative impacts in order to optimize ROI
- Interpreting potential or realized risk brought forth by new technologies
- Evaluating, developing and maintaining the physical security environment for the local studio
To suit this position you are self-motivated and value quality in everything you do and have good attention to detail. You are creative and delight in overcoming technical limitations and solving difficult problems, when dealing with computer security in a large organizational context. You are observant and understanding, and are capable of communicating possibilities and threats clearly.
Skills and experience
- You probably have a degree in computer science
- Experience from a similar position, not necessarily within the gaming industry
- General IT knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft and Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security, including processes and technologies
- Pedagogical approach when interacting and communicating with representatives from different sectors and audiences
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, ect.)
- Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines
- Experience in maintaining physical security environments
- Knowledge of Perl and Powershell
- Knowledge of anti-piracy technologies
- 2-3 years experience in auditing
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. We have great support from Ubisoft and an uncompromising dedication to remain a top quality AAA development studio. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 32 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our new release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.