Marketing Artist (2D/3D) [Brand & Marketing]
The marketing artist will collaborate with members of the development team to bring the work to completion; from receiving a brief and feedback from the marketing team, following creative direction straight from the art director, to discussing the best way to solve a problem with the 3D animation team.
- Translation of the creative brief into concept work for different types of visual assets
- Selection of the best concepts and realize them in high resolution in collaboration with the project managers
- Establishing a good relationship with production team in order to solve technical challenges
- Posing, lighting and rendering in 3D software
- Creating and/or modifying of textures
- Processing of images in Photoshop
- Handling other related tasks
You're the kind of person who can make a very funny and fitting meme of a team member's photo, by utilizing your clear observation skills. This humoristic team spirit approach also comes along when we have tight deadlines to manage, and you can solve the problems that come along with your originality and creative line of thought. At the same time you can receive, process and address feedback to the project at hand, but you can also craft an argument yourself; i.e on why Batman is better than Superman.
- College diploma in graphic design, modeling or other relevant training
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience, in image processing with photoshop and other 2D/3D software. Photography and/or Cinematography is a plus.
- Knowledge of Zbrush, Photoshop, 3dsmax
- Art theory basics is a must. (i.e: Composition & Color Theory)
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.