Python Developer [Avatar Project / Tom Clancy's The Division]
As a Python Developer you will work with our world-class Build & Infrastructure team to design, build and support the new build system that will be used to produce projects created on our award winning Snowdrop Engine.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
If you're motivated by delivering proactive service and have experience with thinking within design and are keen on building software that supports the developers, you will thrive in our team. Your flexible approach and creative problem solving approach are key to when you're looking for ways to broaden your skills and developing your toolbox.
- Implementing and improving the Build Processes
- Working with a team of Data Managers to meet the project goals and needs
- Implementing test automation for the games and engine
- Packaging of code, data and sound archives
- Maintaining and contributing to a long-running project with multiple releases
- Experience with Python, preferably object oriented development in Python 3
- Interest in software design (large project with long lifespan)
- Analytical mind eager to solve problems
- Understanding of Versioning Systems is a bonus
- PowerShell experience is an asset
- Recent web development experience a plus (Django, Tornado, gulp, vue.js) is a bonus
- Basic understanding of Java, C#, databases, virtualization, Linux is a bonus
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.