Massive Corporate Communications Intern
Massive Entertainment is looking for a Corporate Communications Intern to assist the Corporate Communications team in the day-to-day communications work within the studio and help supporting the Massive brand.
You will tell the story of Massive and will have a strong impact on how the brand is perceived both by external and internal stakeholders.
An internship at Massive Entertainment will expose you to a wealth of communication knowledge in all parts of the field and will provide you with a profound foundation for your professional development. We will provide you with a meaningful experience along with the support, tools and resources in order to to be successful.
- Getting an insight and develop competencies and skills within all specialties within the communications field including: digital communication, PR and internal communication
- How to work within a multidisciplinary team with different stakeholders inside the studio to create meaningful and impactful content
- How to interpret channel analytics to make relevant suggestions and recommendations
- Basic understanding of the internal and external communication functions within an organization, including an ability for writing and editing.
- Knowledge in social media tools and functions
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop and InDesign
- Wordpress know-how is favorable
- Interest and passion for video games is a plus
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Study program and school
- Years in school (bachelor/vocational/masters)
- Length of internship and date
- Insurance by school when doing the internship (yes/no)
- Country of residence
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.