Collaboration Coordinator [Tom Clancy's The Division]
As a Collaboration Coordinator you will anticipate the risks and proposes mitigation/resolution plans in case of issues or conflicts that could occur over all the projects’ job families. Furthermore, you will identifies best practices and lessons learned for future projects.
This is a permanent position based at the Lead Studio in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. But you must be able to travel and visit the co-development studios regularly if needed.
- Facilitating communication and ensuring that the info is flowing seamlessly between sites and connect key contacts
- Following up the co-development studios in terms of objective reaching and deliverables
- Providing visibility to the Producer and Project Manager on Collaboration status
- Implementing the processes, methods and tools to ensure the effectiveness of the collaboration
- Handling collaboration preparation such as; Collaboration Mandate, Collaboration Checklist, trainings, briefs, visits and workshop
- Organizing and coordinating risk management analysis and contingency plans
- Anticipating difficult situations/conflicts between the studios
- Project management experience required within the game industry
Minimum experience: 1 project in a similar role preferably in AAA
- Good knowledge of all game production areas and interactions between teams
- Strong knowledge of communication tools and can suggest the tools best adapted to the team
- Fluent in English
- Mobility: being able to travel
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.