International Product Manager [Brand & Marketing]
As international product manager for our games, you have a big part in turning the strategy into communication tactics as well as hands-on production of marketing deliverables to ensure top-notch quality You'd be a part of a growing and ambitious team overseeing two AAA projects and
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
You have an opinion about Star Wars vs Star Trek, the best Game Trailers from 2017 and play games, but you know those discussions are best to be had during lunch, when it’s time to work, you are able to identify the best way to solve a problem with sometimes limited resources and deliver on time and quality, You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself. You have a proactive approach and are willing to help out on every part where your knowledge and skills are needed. You show a strong work ethic regarding team development and the well-being of your team members.
- Overseeing marketing deliverables, this includes planning and accounting for requests, press opportunities, production constraints and adjustment to the communications strategy.
- Ensuring the creation of the deliverables with marketing artists by providing a brief and supervising the process from approving quality and assessing performance through testing to continued improvement in collaboration with the production teams
- Organizing and preparing for external events, i.e. preparation of spokespeople in collaboration with international PR teams and the brand manager.
- Supporting the Operational Marketing cross functional teams on activation strategies, web content, 360 campaigns and 1st party initiatives.
- Supporting the development of the positioning by contributing to market analysis, Competitor follow ups (determine and assess differences), game and competition as well as strategic monitoring of the entertainment industry.
- Translation of the positioning of the communications strategy into communications themes, artistic marketing directions, deliverables plans and initial deliverable production.
- Have fun.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with marketing or equivalent
- Relevant degree within communications or marketing, or equivalent training
- Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.