Web Tools Programmer [Tom Clancy's The Division]
- Compiling and understanding development needs to suggest enhancements by designing, implementing and optimizing new systems
- Supporting the functions and systems designed for production
- Determining and correct the bugs identified by other working units and the quality control team
- Documenting the work in order to transfer knowledge and enable users in other working units to understand the new system and functions
You are passionate about putting your knowledge to use in understanding the issues of the production teams and propose dedicated tools that will improve the workflows, and in the end the over-all game experience. You know that the best tool will come from deep collaboration with the different teams, and know when to ask for input.
- Good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 technologies
- Good knowledge of web frameworks (Angular, React, Backbone, Ember, etc.)
- Good knowledge of JSON and REST API
- Knowledge of relational database (SQL and/or MySQL)
- Working experience with MVC pattern
- Knowledge of JIRA and experience with JIRA-plugin is a plus
- Experience with UX and usability and with Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.