Development Tester [Tom Clancy’s The Division]
Massive is looking for a Development Tester to work on our successful project Tom Clancy’s The Division, the fastest selling game of a new franchise in the first week of release.
The new Development Testers role is to ensure the quality of the game, making sure that the product meets well-defined criteria through analyzing the defined objectives; and making sure they are properly implemented, in a way that provides a quality product that meets our internal and external standards. The Development tester will work embedded in a Taskforce or discipline, meaning it’s important to be able to communicate and support the team, with good ideas, insights and suggestions.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Reporting issues encountered with a standard format that can be easily identified and reproduced according to project guidelines
- Supporting the development team with assigning, tracking and verifying the issues for your task force or discipline
- Supporting testing teams with documentation and test cases and keeping them up to date
- Keeping documents and test cases up to date
- Completing tasks according to the project planning
- Keeping communication with the rest of the team
- Creating reports related to the testing area you are responsible of
- Being an active participant at team meetings
- Assisting and supporting new members of the department
You as a person
As a person, you are a natural troubleshooter with an analytical mindset. You possess good communication skills, with willingness to take initiative and are capable of adapting to different people and changes. You know how to manage and plan your own time, and you take pride in delivering top quality, and are focused when it comes to enhancing the end-users’ experience of the game.
Furthermore, you are a great teammate, dedicated to the job and you easily and efficiently interact with people. At the same time, you have the ability to work both independently and like working within large groups. You have a skilled eye for spotting essential details, and patience to find hidden bugs to be able to raise the quality standard of the game.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Quality Department embedded in production
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Experience in using game development tools
- Experience in using version management systems
- Comfortable in writing test-cases and setting up test procedures
- Comfortable working in a team and supporting others
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- PS4 and XB1 experience is a plus.
- Experience in working with Automated test systems is a plus
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.