Tech & Tools Programmer [Tom Clancy's The Division | Snowdrop]
- Designing, implementing, debugging, and iterating on new and existing engine systems and tools
- Performance awareness in algorithms as well as memory usage and loading times
- Developing in a multithreaded environment for large teams
To suit this position you have a passion for building great technology. You value quality in everything you do and have a good attention to detail. You need to have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- 4+ years of professional programming experience with C++
- Experience building and maintaining user interfaces
- Experience with tools development for large teams
- Experience with designing efficient systems
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately estimate task duration
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong optimization skills
- Experience with multithreaded development
- Experience with performance analysis tools
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.