Voice Designer [Tom Clancy's The Division]
At Massive, our Voice Designers have the responsibility for planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining all voice-related content over the course of the development of The Division. In this role you will be working closely with the audio, narrative, cinematic and game-design teams to ensure that all voice-related content meets everyone's needs.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Management of the integration of voice and dialogue into the game
- Implementation of interactive voice assets into our game engine (Snowdrop)
- Carry out extensive post-production of voices
- Mastery of voice pipeline and to seek ways to further refine and improve it
- Planning of voice-recordings in collaboration with third-party providers
- Ownership over the voice database (Oasis) structure and maintenance
- Participation in the preparation and development of voice content
- Collaborate with localization on post-production in all languages
- Ensureing the voice quality meets the standards set by the Audio Director
- Debugging, maintaining and ensuring the final product quality
You as a person
You hold a passion for interactive voice, and always know when and how to suggest improvements that will drive the over all quality of the game upwards. As we're a team who highly appreciate a collaborative environment, you should thrive when giving and recieving constructive feedback, as well as enjoy sharing your experience and contributing to the general development of the audio team through your expertice and advice.
- Shipped at least 1 game in a role with responsibility for voice
- College diploma in audio technology or equivalent experience
- Experience working with voice-over related tasks in the video game or entertainment industry
- Experience with post-production i.e processing voices for cleanup, special effects and loudness standards
- Experience with recording voice talent and voice direction
- Knowledge of audio processing & software (Reaper, PT, Izotope RX etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of performance capture shoots
- Working knowledge of Wwise audio-middleware
- Working knowledge of Ubisoft’s internal voice database (Oasis) a bonus
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.