Audio Programmer [Tom Clancy's The Division]
You will work closely with audio designers to design, create and maintain systems and tools in Snowdrop, our in-house developed engine.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Drive the development of the snowdrop audio-tools & systems, in collaboration with the audio team
- Maintain the current tools & systems in a workable state
- Be responsible for any audio tech issues that might arise, and find the most efficient solutions to fix them
You will be part of a team of programmers where quality and attention to detail is highly valued. You will also work close to both game-designers and operations in your daily work, as a part of a team of highly motivated, passionate and skilled game developers. You probably have a passion for creating games, and breath-taking animations, and will most likely describe yourself as creative, hard-working, result oriented and cooperative.
- 1+ AAA title shipped as an Audio Programmer using C++ programming
- Development experience with PS4/XboxOne/PC with a focus on code performance and optimization techniques
- Work experience with Wwise and DSP programming
- Work experience with a multi-threaded code-base
- Experience with sound propagation
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.