AI Programmer [Tom Clancy's The Division]
Working as part of the AI team, your primary focus will be on implementing and maintaining the various AI systems. As an AI programmer you will work iteratively and in close collaboration with other programmers, designers, artists and testers to realize AAA features and systems for multiple platforms using our in-house engine Snowdrop™. You will be part of a friendly team working in a client/server environment and be expected to craft high quality scalable solutions with performance, memory and bandwidth taken into account.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Designing, implementing and iterating on new and existing AI systems and features
- Working in depth with C++ programming
- Conducting the development of a multi-threaded environment
- Working in a client/server networking environment on a daily basis
- Performance awareness in algorithms as well as in memory and bandwidth usage
- Be a part of a team who aims to craft the best player experience as possible
You will be part of a team of programmers where quality and attention to detail is highly valued. You will also work close to both game-designers and operations in your daily work, as a part of a team of highly motivated, passionate and skilled game developers. You probably have a passion for creating games, and breath-taking animations, and will most likely describe yourself as creative, hard-working, result oriented and cooperative.
- 5+ years of professional C++ programming experience in the video game industry, ideally also experience with multithreaded development
- AI game development experience, preferably from PS4 or XBOX One
- Experience with client/server architectures and multiplayer game programming
- Ability to accurately predict task duration and understand dependencies
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.