Solutions Architect [Live Operations]
- Reviewing and validating solutions based on several SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Validating proposed architectures to maximize maintainability and cost-effectiveness. Propose improvements and amendments when appropriate.
- Working together with partners to define purchase plans for both physical and virtual resources.
- Participating in peer reviews and other knowledge exchange initiatives.
- Participating in the creation, evolution and enforcement of internal standards.
- Following internal processes on change management and incident resolution.
- Preparing and present communication material mainly for technical audiences.
- Evaluating technologies for company-wide adoption.
- Acting as a senior technology advisor for other teams
You have strong technology capabilities combined with passion, creativity and resourcefulness. You are flexible and adapt easily to change, as well as a good communicator that works well in a team.
- 5+ years of experience in solution design
- Provable experience in a variety of technologies and providers among the following sets:
- Chef, SaltStack, Ansible / AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure / MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop / Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
- NoSQL database experience is a preferential skill.
- Extensive knowledge in the field of databases, automation and configuration management.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy’s The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.