Our teams consist of industry veterans, fresh recruits just out of school and everything in between. We employ people from all over the world with a wide diversity of backgrounds and experiences.
We only process job applications made through our job board.
In the fall of 2017 the new studio Ubisoft Stockholm opened its doors in the capital of Sweden. The new studio is led by industry veteran Patrick Bach and is working closely with Massive to deliver cutting-edge game experiences for consoles and PC.
You can find job opportunities for Ubisoft Stockholm here.
We offer our employees beneficial perks
Other than providing a fun and creative work place with ambitious and friendly co-workers we offer:
- Breakfast & fruit every day
- Discounts at local businesses and restaurants
- Private pension plan
- Medical insurance
- Relocation package
- Subsidized gym membership
- 25 days holiday
- Swedish classes
- As much coffee as you want, after all this is Sweden
- And once in a while we take you to the movies or throw you a party
Keep this in mind
- We only accept applications in English.
- Always include a complete CV, listing your address & contact information, education and work experience.
- Include a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the position.
- Attach or provide links to any relevant work samples/portfolios.
- If you include text documents, please make sure to use standard Word or PDF formats.
For other jobs within the Ubisoft group visit Ubisoft.com.